DNS in ISA Server

  • From: "AlexC" <alex0229us@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 15:30:59 -0700

We have our dns primary zone configured in the isa server and it's using
the same domain name, it means external accessible resources have the same
domain name that the one used in the internal network.
Of course we have problems, like internal clients unable to access
external resources, like our website which is outside the firewall.
I need to know please what your recomendations are. Like:
-Should I give the internal zone a different name?
-Would be better to host the DNS service in a server other than the ISA?,
If so please also let me know if I should remove all other services from
the isa server and move them to another server, like dhcp and wins.
Thanks.