RE: DNS Zone Transfers not working

  • From: Bosio Paolo <Paolo.Bosio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 14:40:47 +0200

No, no you must apply the subsequent thing:

create packet filter:

dns query:

fitel type predefined :Custom
ip protocolo: UDP
direction: Received send
Local Port:Fixed port
port number:53
remote port:all ports
Default ipaddress
remote copmputer :all

dns Zone Transfer:

fitel type predefined :Custom
ip protocolo: tcp
direction: Both
Local Port:Fixed port
port number:53
remote port:all ports
remote copmputer :all

Dns filter there are by default

My situatio have dns and isa on the same computer

then you must configure correctly dns
and specify the ip address of the secondary dns with your ip address in dns