Re: DC + ISA

  • From: <HCALM1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 09:15:31 -0500

Interesting point I've been meaning to ask about. I have ISA on a domain
controller and now every time my machine starts up I have to restart DNS
manually. It errors out. Is it possible to configure ISA not to block
whatever DNS needs to function?

Thanks,
Andrew

                    "Bogdan

                    Florin"              To:     "[ISAserver.org Discussion
List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    <florinb@bizar       cc:

                    net.ro>              Subject:     [isalist] Re: DC + ISA

                    01/10/2002

                    09:14 AM

                    Please respond

                    "[ISAserver.or