Client Address set

  • From: Common <Common@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:12:37 +0800

Hi guys,
            Does anyone has made a script that will extract all ip addresses
and domains on a line by line text format to a destination set for the
purpose of blocking porn sites etc., I know that this can easily made using
sdk, but I don't have much programming knowledge? Can anyone help me on
this?

Cheers'
Jhojo Malicdem
Visit my website @ http://www.zhamrock.com <http://www.zhamrock.com>
Email: jhojo.Malicdem@xxxxxxxxxxxx
ICQ: 42111327
Mobile: (0917) 534-6807
Home: (63) (02) 523-9227
IMPORTANT NOTICE
This message (and any attachment hereto) may contain privileged
and/or confidential information specific to zhamrock.com.If you are not
the intended addressee indicated in this message, you may not copy
or disseminate this message (or any attachment hereto) to anyone.
Instead, please destroy this message (and any attachment hereto),
and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Any information in
this message (and any attachment thereto) that do not relate
to the official business of zhamrock.com shall be understood as
neither given nor endorsed by the company.