RE: Citrix ICA Browser Access

  • From: "Amy Babinchak" <amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 10:31:06 -0400

What' I've done in the past is connect them directly to the ISP's
router. This puts them on the outside of my network.  If they have to be
on the inside, then manually put the proxy info into Internet Explorer,
set up a user on the network for them that has Internet privileges and
when prompted by IE for a user name and password put in the info and
check the box so IE will always use what you've entered.

I've used both methods.

Amy