Can't receive mail-offline from outside!!

  • From: Chi Minh <nmchiuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 08:05:24 +0100 (BST)

Dear!

Help me pls.
ISA server with ADSL.
Server mail running MDEAMON 6.0 for sent and receiving mail. Everytime when It
sent and receive mail: The system connect to ISP as normal, after authorize
successfull and receive header finish, it seem be nothing to tranfer and wait
until time out.
If I config for receiving personal outside mail with OE6, it is same as.

If I connect ADSL direct to server mail, it can sent and receive as normal.

Pls teache me, how to resolve it??

Thanks a lot of.

Minh