[isalist] Re: Cannot save configurations changes

  • From: "James May" <Jmay@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 10:47:48 -0700

Jerry,

Thanks I got it to work, I was trying to troubleshoot why https RPC listener
would not let my outlook client authenticate using NTLM authentication. So
reading one of the posts in your link helped. I changed the listener in the
publishing rule to one I created that was not in use, then I deleted the
listener I was using for the https over rpc applied changes and then recreated
another listener and all is working again. Any idea why NTLM authentication
does not work through the ISA box when my laptop is plugged into the LAN
bypassing the firewall NTLM works fine, so I think is something on the isa box.

Thanks,

Jim May