Cannot Google Search Tool

  • From: "Dave Morrow" <david.morrow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 09:19:57 -0400

Hi all, several of my users recently started wanting to use the new Google
Desktop search tool.  When they attempt to install it, they receive an error
stating it is not compatible with ISAServer Firewall Client and then they are
directed to this page which tells them to upgrade their client.
http://desktop.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=10742

As far as I am aware, version 4 of the client only works with ISAServer 2004 -
is this correct?

David A. Morrow
Technical Systems Lead
Autodata Solutions Company
David.Morrow@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.autodata.net
Tel: (519) 951-6079
Fax: (519) 451-6615

This message has originated from Autodata Solutions. The attached material is
the Confidential and Proprietary Information of Autodata Solutions. This email
and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this email in error please delete this message and notify the Autodata
system administrator at Administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:Administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxx>