RE: Can I export the server certificates from Internet Explorer?

  • From: "Nathan Simpson" <nathan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 12:44:39 +1100

 Hi,

 It says to export the certificate in the "Personal Information Exchange"
 format.

 I can't do this.

 What I want to know is, is the way that I am exporting and importing the
 certificates the right way to do it. (well maybe not the right way, but a
 way that will work?)

 If it can't be done this way, maybe that is the reason why I can't view
 the certificates.

 TIA

 Nathan