[isalist] Re: CA

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 10:55:33 -0500

Hi Ruba,

OK, that all looks correct, you're using the same name from end to end
and the certificate names all match, and the name resolution on the ISA
firewall looks correct as well.

Have you run the ISA firewall BPA on the ISA firewall yet?

Also, check the clocks on the ISA firewall and the Web site and make
sure they're sync'ed.

Double check the spelling for the common/subject name on the
certificates, it could be a simple typo.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
MVP -- ISA Firewalls