RE: Browser Hijackers

  • From: "Amy Babinchak" <amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 18:54:47 -0400

Ray,

Pest Patrol: It's not for ISA but it does run at the server and keeps
all computers free of browser hijackers and other malware. No software
to install at the client. Although the software has always been server
based a new version of the software is due to be released later this
month that has a much better management console than previous versions.

I liked the product so well that I now have all of my clients running
it. I became a reseller to offer my clients the product near cost. I
can't begin to tell you how much aggravation it has saved me. There are
some freeware products out there and other competitors to it but before
I decided on one I ran them all on my worst offenders: real estate and
travel agents. For ease of management and capturing the most stuff Pest
Patrol won hands down.

www.pestpatrol.com

Good luck,

Amy