[isalist] Re: Branch office Configuration

  • From: "Jerry Young" <jerrygyoungii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 13:06:51 -0500

James,

Are these ISA Servers in a site to site VPN?  Was the domain controller part
of the same domain that the other domain controllers are part of?

Not sure of the specifics with the rules or how you've configured them, but
depending on how you set that up, this may be as simple as updating the DNS
server listing on the ISA Server's interface to use one of the other domain
controllers.

--
Cordially yours,
Jerry G. Young II