[isalist] Re: [Book/2004] Quick followup question about FWC & Proxy

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 19:18:42 -0500

Hi Jonathan,

If you have the Firewall client configured, and you've configured the
Firewall client settings to configure the Web proxy client configuration
to use Autodetect or the autoconfiguration script, then you're good.
There's never a reason to configure it to use the third option, which is
just the IP address and Web proxy listener port.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
MVP -- ISA Firewalls