Re: Blocked emails

  • From: "Reed, Russ" <Russ.Reed@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 09:21:03 -0600

I created a client set with the IP address of my SMTP server (I used my ISA
internal card address, since exchange is on my ISA server). I then allow this
client set access to all external destinations.

When I try this, I get the same results. What puzzles me the most is that only
some email (to specific domains) get stuck.

Any other ideas?

Thanks
Russ