Back to Back Firewalls

  • From: j.bull@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 15:26:27 +0000

I have a back to back ISA and PIX firewall configured as
follows: Internet><ISA Server><DMZ><Cisco PIX><Internal
Network.  The internal network has Web proxy protocol
access to the internet only.  The PIX is configured to
allow all protocol access outbound.  The problem is I
only have Web Proxy protocol access outbound on the
internal network.  ISA is configured in firewall mode.
I have no secure nat protocol access out.  I need access
and control of all ports on the internal network, not
just the web proxy protocols.
Does anyone know what the solution may be?

Thanks, John