Authentification .need help FAST

  • From: "skip" <skip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:18:55 -0700

I need help FAST.  I have a user that comes to our office now and then,
the person?s computer is not part of my domain, and I don?t have a user
account for him in AD. On my isa server I created a protocol rule to allow
users to run Lotus to access a remote server over the internet, this rule
works fine for all of my users that are part of my domain, except for the
user that is not part of the domain, when the user tries to access the
remote server, the firewall client software on his machine gets a red
exclamation point on it and says that it cant Authenticate with the ISA
server. On my protocol rules I have allow selected, and applies to any
request,  my site and content rule has allow all and applies to any
request. My out going Web request has use the same listener checked, and
the authentification on it is integrated and nothing ells. I think that
the out going web request might be the problem here, but im not sure how
to configure. If anyone could shed some light on this for me I would
greatly appreciate it