Array Traffic and utilization reports

  • From: Décio Racy <drsr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 11:01:59 -0300

Hi Folks,

I am analyzing the ISA cache performance through Array Traffic and
utilization reports, there are 5 topics:

* Objects returned from internet

* Objects returned from cache without verification

* Objects returned from cache after verifying that they have not changed

* Objects returned from internet updating a file in cache

* Information not available

My ?information not available? is 22 %, Is It good? Why Do I have
?information not available? if all of my clients are

Web proxy clients and all of them have a firewall client installed?

Thank you in advance,

Racy

  _____

Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo E-mail Protegido Terra
<http://www.emailprotegido.terra.com.br/> .
Scan engine: VirusScan / Atualizado em 14/04/2004 / Versão: 1.5.2
Proteja o seu e-mail Terra: http://www.emailprotegido.terra.com.br/