Re: Application won't connect

  • From: Jon Booth <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 08:22:26 +1100 (EST)

Do you allow web browsing out through a proxy server or directly or both?
Check to see in Access Policy protocol rules there is a rule to let http
out. Also with this port 9999 business you might need to find out more
about the protocol used ie. is it tcp or udp (if udp then details)?
Create a protocol for it and add the protocol to protocol rules.

Hope that helps
Jon