Re: An ISA Scenario

  • From: "Constantinos Bourliaskos" <kbourlia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 17:03:20 +0300

Thanks. My LAT is my MZ. The addresses configured are 192.168.10.0 to
255 and thats all. I dont want more at the moment. Every host there
though does ping to the internet. I thing i have created the right
packet filter. I think i understood that i need to create a packet
filter that allows icmp requests from the addresses of the DMZ to the
Internet and to the LAT. Did I understood right?