Alternate port settings

  • From: "mike" <mbailoux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:40:16 -0700

Hey

Just curios about something concerning the changing of terminal server
ports on the ISA. If I want to change the terminal services port on the
ext. interface of the ISA I have to go into hklm\system...... and change
the port # from 3389 to 3390. I understand this part, but what exactly do
I set for the second action of changing ports , the 'connection' setting
in the reg.. Is it the actual name of the published rule.ie. Do I set the
hklm\system\currentcontrolset\control\terminlaserver\winstations\"connection"
to the published rule "ISATS" and then set the protnumber in this key to
3390.
Would I do this for ea. TS I want to publish. Let's say I want port 3390
for the ISA TS and 3389 for another TS I want to publish.

Thanks
Mike