Re: Allow FTP Access by password

  • From: "Guillaume PATRY" <guillaume.patry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:00:06 -0600

Dear Richard,

Thanks a lot for your help.

When I check my event log I have the following error :

Source: SceCli
Description (in French): Impossible de propager la stratégie de sécurité.
Impossible d'accéder au modèle. Code d'errur 3.
\\adcis.net\sysvol\adcis.net\Policies{....}\Machine\Microsoft\Windows
NT\SecEfit\GptTmpl.inf

But on my computer I have the folder C:\WINNT\SYSVOL\adcis.net
\Policies\{.....}\MACHINE\Microsoft\Windows NT\SecEdit and in this folder
I have the GptTmpl.inf

I don't know what's happen and how to solve this new problem.

Did you hav any idea ?

Guillaume.