RE: After installing ISA server reboots twice a day

  • From: <patricks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 16:14:47 -0000

This issue started at the same time we moved the hosting of this server to
another company. The engineer there has assured me that the ups is up to the
job. We also have another server on this ups which is not rebooting.

Is there any chance that this could be software ? If a bluescren occurred would
there always be something in the event log ?

If you can say 95% it will be hardware related then I will concentrate there.

Patrick