After exempting a site from caching

  • From: "ba" <babiking@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 14:36:54 -0600

Hi;
I am running ISA2000 sp1 on a Win2003 server.  Installed it in intergraded
mode but only using server for caching...have the firewall service
stopped.  After following the steps described in the tutorial for
exempting a site from cache, I am receiving the dreaded 14120 error.  I do
have two NICs in the server, but have the second one disabled.  I've
deleted the destination set & routing rule that I created after I saw the
errors, plus rebooted the server but the errors keep coming.  Any advice
would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you!