Re: Accessing the Internet from DMZ

  • From: "Constantinos Bourliaskos" <kbourlia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 12:30:45 +0300

Hello Jim,
Im asking if you got the reply i send you yesterday. If you didnt, take
a look at the following scenario based on the answer you provided.
I im using the first 128 segment of a class C. That certain class is
public and its mine and suppose its the x.x.x.0 to 128. Im using x for
the first three numbers which the are the same so please dont be
annoyed. The router has the address x.x.x.2 with subnet mask
255.255.255.128 and ip broadcast address x.x.x.1. Take a look at what i
gave the following: