RE: Access to Citrix Server

  • From: "Ziyad Essa" <ziyad.essa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:59:01 -0700

A pre defined protocol called ICA "Citrix Intelligent Console
Architecture protocol" on TCP port 1494.
Go to access policy then Protocol rules.
select the protocol rule that you have defined for your site,
select the protocol tab,
under this rule applies to, select selected protocols,
from the protocols list, check the box next ICA
Hope that helps

Ziyad