AOL and HTTP redirection

  • From: "JB Fields" <jbfields@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 12:33:01 -0500

I configured the HTTP redirector to send requests to requested web
server and now MSN Messenger and Yahoo Chat work fine (Although I had to
set clients to not auto-discover the firewall).  With AOL, however, I'm
running into troubles after I connect.  I can't pull up things like my
Buddies list.

Also, I realize that the current redirctor setting is bypassing caching.
Would a different setting such as "Redirect to local Web Proxyh service"
with the "if service unavailable..." check box checked work just as
well?

Thanks,