14120 - Internet crashes

  • From: "Aleksander Fran�a Honma" <Aleks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 05:17:58 -0600

Because of my actual infrastructure I'm not able to solve the error 14121.
We are currently restructuring the servers so that we can have the correct
setup. Meanwhile when I activate "IP Packet Filtering", 14120 errors
starts to be logged on the Event Viewer and after 5 or 10 mins Internet
crashes being inaccessible from any client or server.

I don't know if it is 14120 error that is causing the Internet services to
crash. Could anyone tell me if this is the problem or if it can be other
things? By the way, no other errors are being logged.

Tks,
Aleks