[IRLGuideDogs] FW: IGDB News

  • From: "Lean Kennedy" <Lean@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 17:15:16 +0100

Dear All,
Please accept my apologies as I re-send this email. I had to make some
amendments, in particular the phone number given for Aileen Foy, Head of
Client Support. I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Yours sincerely,
Lean Kennedy,
Access and Education Officer,
Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind.