[ipsl] IPSL Workshop

  • From: tanmoy <tanmoy.bhattacharya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ipsl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 02:04:00 +0530

Dear All,
The 2nd IPSL workshop is to be held on Oct. 30 at the DU-NTPC ICT
Centre (Tutorial building, University Library) at 3:30. The tentative
schedule is as follows:
1. 'Standardization' -- Prof. Rama Kant Agnihotri
2. 'P as Classifiers?' -- Hidam Gaurshyam
3. Student presentations?
4. ?

May I also remind the potential presenters to please write up a short
versions of your presentation, especially if it deals with technical
terms and send it to me so that Geetanjali (our interpreter) can have
an advanced copy.

Thanks and see you!

-- Tanmoy

--