[IOTAList] Re: getting around in places you don't know

  • From: Stephanie <naturelovingmom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iotalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 21:51:05 +1100

Thank you both for your replies. Yes I wear 2 hearing aids. I cant aford the
breeze right now, I am thinking of a bluetoth portable speaker for my phone or
the bone conduction headset. I thought about using an fm system but I'd found
that doesn't help with this situation. I know Gypsy will get used to places I
go, as she already can get me out the station and I didn't even work with her
much.
Thanks again,
Steph