[IOTAList] Re: WAS: Candidate discussions IS: Voting

  • From: Caitlyn Furness <caitlyn.furness@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iotalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 11:30:45 -0500

Another way to look at that is that it was that person’s opinion. We all have
them, after all. As long as the person doesn’t keep on running off at the
mouth with negativity, I don’t see anything wrong with it.
Cait

On Dec 1, 2015, at 6:04 PM, Lynn Holdsworth <lynn.holdsworth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have just had a bit of this negative stuff on another o/t list. It
happens. A certified service dog trainer joined an o/t list I'm part of, and
told another blind prospective trainer that she had serious concerns about
blind people training their own dogs and didn't feel it was feasible.

But we could always kill anyone off (perhaps not literally) who chucks out
that sort of negative garbage.

Cheers, Lynn