[IOTAList] Re: Leader Dog Patriot ( Ret. ) R.I.P.

  • From: nfoster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: iotalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 16:30:48 -0700

Wayne, so sorry for your loss. It sounds like he was a wonderful guide and
companion.

Nella
Quoting Wayne And Harley <k9dad@xxxxxxxx>:

It is with a heavy heart that I report to the group that  learned last night
that Leader Dog Patriot LD 9007 ( Ret. ), my second Guide Dog crossed the
Rainbow Bridge in May 2015. His owners in retirement stated that he was a
very sweet dog and the best they'd ever owned.  Speaking as his owner during
his working career, I have to say that he was a sweet dog, a very loving
friend and a dedicated worker. He saved my life on occasions too numerous to
be counted. Riot, Rest In Peace.

Hug your dogs today

Wayne