[IOTAList] Re: [IOTA List] Re: [IOTA List] Re: Phone interview from a guide dog school.

  • From: "Benny Davidson " <myguidedogis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <iotalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 09:36:26 -0700

If they accept me, I will trumpet them, if not, that's what the block
senders list is for in office 2013 or the rules.  I would just put them in
one of those lists.  They are far down on my list of acceptable schools.
Years ago, there was an incident with a sky train and one of their handlers
and her dog.  To date, I am not sure who is at fault.  The school for not
properly training her, the grad herself for not being attentive enough or
the sky train, it was a fluke accident.  Regardless the dog was injured
because of it.  The dog's safety is my primary concern.