[interistinglists] please contact me

  • From: "Blake" <blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <interistinglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindnessissues@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 16:42:27 +1000

Hello all,

I want to do a bit of a stocktake on numbers per list. It has been just over
two years since we have created the list, and the lack of traffic throughout
that time has gotten me wondering whether there was a lot of point creating
these lists.

So, I propose a bit of a stocktake. It will run like this.

In your email, you will detail the following,

1. Who you are.

2. Where you come from.

3. Whether you are male or female if your name leaves this unclear.

4. Identify the nature of your disability.

5. If you deem it appropriate/necessary, give us your approximate (or exact
depending on what you prefer) age.

I'll start.

Hi. I'm Blake Ison, male. I am from Australia, am 18 years old, and am blind. I
am the list administrator, and I am also a member of my local surf lifesaving
club.

If you also want to put down a few things that you enjoy, please, so that we
can get a feel for who you are?

Kind regards, Blake Ison, list admin.