re: [interistinglists] test

  • From: Paul Tandy <paul96cars@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: interistinglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 08:46:10 -0900

Hey, I got your message.

----- Original Message -----
From: Robert Cummings <robert.cummings760@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: interistinglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 18:00:33 +0000
Subject: [interistinglists] test

hi list.

This is a test.  A previous message sent by me was forwarded to
the administrator because it thought i was trying to issue an
email command (unsubscribe command i think).

Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience

Blind Tech Mailing List Administrator

email: robert.cummings760@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zone BBS username: pocket_PC (ID 8332)

Braillenote mPower BT 32 user
version: keysoft 7,5 build 29

words of wisdom: technology: it's great when it works, but
rubbish when it doesn't!
--
If you reply to this message, it will be delivered to the entire
list.  If you need to send a private email, send it to the

// eompost 4995B19A:6FA8.1:vagrevfgvatyvfgf

--
If you reply to this message, it will be delivered to the entire list. If you need to send a private email, send it to the recipient intended. To unsubscribe from this list, send an email with unsubscribe to, interistinglists-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx If you have any questions, comments, or constructive criticisms, please don't hesitate to raise them with me. If you are unsubscribing because you are unhappy with something that went on on this list, I would really appreciate knowing about it, so I can attempt to rectify it. Thank you for your compliance, The interistinglists administrator.