[interistinglists] Google Groups: You've been invited to The Online Literature Guild

  • From: blake <blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 18:27:02 +1300

---- Original Message ------
From: noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Google Groups: You've been invited to The Online Literature Guild
Date sent: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 18:01:30 +0000

the.librarian morninggloryblog@xxxxxxxxx has invited you to join the The
Online Literature Guild group with this message:

You are cordially invited to join The Online Literature Guild where books
become virtual and accessible to all.

Here is the group's description:

Do you love books? Want to build a library you can take anywhere? Every month we read an online book that is freely available for download or we send an E- book to your InBox. We're here because we luv books and talking about them too.
So if you do too, come and join us.

---------------------- Google Groups Information ----------------------

You can accept this invitation by clicking the following URL:

http://groups.google.co.nz/group/weluvlit/sub?s=4Khw0wgAAACsnGFs2
pxfwp3CNb-wu2Zk&hl=en-GB

--------------------- If This Message Is Unwanted ---------------------

If you feel that this message is abuse, please inform the Google Groups staff
by using the URL below.

http://groups.google.co.nz/groups/abuse?invite=YQAAAAAAhY8kAAAAAA
r9MYMAAAAAC1fmow&hl=en-GB
--
If you reply to this message, it will be delivered to the entire list. If you need to send a private email, send it to the recipient intended. To unsubscribe from this list, send an email with unsubscribe to, interistinglists-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx If you have any questions, comments, or constructive criticisms, please don't hesitate to raise them with me. If you are unsubscribing because you are unhappy with something that went on on this list, I would really appreciate knowing about it, so I can attempt to rectify it. Thank you for your compliance, The interistinglists administrator.