[interistinglists] Fw: Message submitted to 'interistinglists'

  • From: "Blake" <blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <interistinglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 16:28:17 +1000

----- Original Message ----- From: "interistinglists" <ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <interistinglists-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 10:59 AM
Subject: Message submitted to 'interistinglists'

This message was received for a list you are a moderator on, and
was marked for moderation due to the following reason:
Failed administrivia check on pattern '^.* subscribe .*$'

To approve this message and have it go out on the list, forward this to
interistinglists-repost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you wish to decline the post, change the 'apppost' below to 'delpost'.
If you wish to edit the post, change it to 'modpost' and edit the message
as needed - not all mail programs will work with modpost.

DO NOT DELETE THE FOLLOWING LINE.  Ecartis needs it.
// apppost 4A417A7D:7645.1:vagrevfgvatyvfgf

From paul96cars@xxxxxxxxx  Tue Jun 23 20:59:41 2009
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;

h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:subject
        :to:content-type;
       bh=SE0V5FoJuvWHEyUvtaP/aG7YTqnmwUeQD7Txtage5Tk=;

b=LJtOlC59C/X8HNYkV2++lfBTu3IBuABozhSO/II5PcTGnTavI8y+vz4EabhFjmihFH

Ky4JTbWe1A1Ok36YHKFLt8qaxFT/HmzMszOps4BcaliUD7zkqf+GVjbbEoR+o87qvREP
        3Z+stxf1tnOpa1k5N0it+KMYGaEdSHhdE0O1s=
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
       h=message-id:date:from:subject:to:content-type;

b=kfP9rlTrlMxUqotpyzW9s17o7eIUv3ZHtfZOIg/uqOth6cGoDhE7qSZLrLAEjhZoRi

Tbc7aMgs2ZEY+lWzkV9upNnAz7aqDNal7fFOXj8T+92IrRCMxwUWjqL2FwAFpud8gWPp
        fp4I2up43DHri466/79Y1ofrggN8HUcoUO31Y=
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 16:59:57 -0800
From: Paul Tandy <paul96cars@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: re: [interistinglists] Let's keep moving
To: interistinglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

I have a list that goes through email or something like that.
Actually, I have two of them.

One is called the music-mailing list.  Blake, the moderator of
this list is on it.

You can subscribe by emailing me at: paul96cars@xxxxxxxxxx

I also have one for teens called teen-chat where we email back
and forth.  There are a lot of people on teen-chat but yeah.  You
can join teen-chat by emailing me at: brl.cents@xxxxxxxxxx

The music-mailing list is a list only for blind people.  And,
yes, it is for teens.

Teen-chat is a list for teens whether they have a disability or
not.  There are, actually a lot of people on that list.

Hth you Blake:

Paul

email: paul96cars@xxxxxxxxx or brl.cents@xxxxxxxxx

skype: