[interact_list] Tibetan Freedom Concert will be held in UK this Sept (yeah)

  • From: Akio Fujita <A.Fujita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: interact_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 21:48:20 +0100

And as I sent to peace@all list, this week's NME is a must-have item
for all,

And it said,

#THIS YEAR'S 'Tibetan Freedom Concert(TFC)' will be held in
#south London! Sept 15th -  Brockwell park!

The line-up of artists will be sorted out by
Beastie Boys - so there won't be a single disappointing one.
(there usually are some but...allowable)

There are some TFC CDs (*they are good) but I don't see them in UK at
all -

Rb> You Will Have Real Death Blow from Real Monk Chants (=they will
come to make sense to you)

Bnhd,Snd> Could you come back to Uk by then? then please stuck in London
around 15th?

Tm> Come back. There might be Mighty Bosstones (BUT WHAT ARE YOU DOING
THESE DAYS?)

Sbrn> Thought you might be interested. I don't know - you move around
this country for a concert or not - but it's usually a good one.

A.