[insightsa] information regarding e-mail losses

  • From: "Fay" <fiffyfay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <insightsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 02:09:27 +1030

An early good morning everyone.
hope all of you had a good weekend.
I'm wondering if anyone can help me please, as I've lost quite a number of
e-mails

now this wasn't caused by my own doing, and I can understand when I get rid of
them, for that's what I want to do at the time

however I found much to my horror and disgust, that I lost about 54 e-mails
from my 2 sisters, and I can no longer locate the e-mails lost, they were in
one folder on the computer, and just automatically deleted, and I didn't know
it till I discovered it later on

has anyone had the same experience at all, and any ideas of how I can stop it
in the future
looking forward to hearing from anyone with any suggestion
Cheers
From Fay.