[insightsa] Retina Australia

  • From: Peter Greco <peter.19.greco@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: insightsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 15:07:36 +09-30

Retina Australia National Congress 2015

BIONICS, GENE THERAPY, STEM CELLS & MORE

On behalf of Retina Australia it gives me a great deal of pleasure to provide
you with the program details and registration form for our upcoming National
Congress.

If you are intending to register for the Congress there are three ways in
which this can be done..

(i) Online through the "TryBooking" website using the link which
follows: http://www.trybooking.com/HGQQ. Please note that when booking online
there will be a 30 cent booking fee charged for each booking which in turn
will be donated back to Retina Australia Vic.

(ii) By completing the registration form and returning it to the Retina
Australia (Vic) Office, 4th Floor Ross House, 247-251 Flinders Lane,
Melbourne 3000, with your cheque or credit card details.

(iii) By telephoning the office on (03) 9650 5088 on Tuesdays or
Thursdays, between the hours of 10:00am and 2:30pm, with your credit card
details where the form will be completed over the phone for you.
Alternatively you can leave a message and someone will call you back.

It would be appreciated if you could distribute this information to your
networks, colleagues, friends or families to ensure that we have notified all
persons who may be interested in attending this Congress. All enquiries can
be directed to the Retina Australia Vic office on 03 9650 5088 or email
<support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thank you for your assistance in "spreading the word". I look forward to
meeting you all at the Congress.

Regards

Leighton Boyd
President

http://www.trybooking.com/html/images/TryBookingLogo.pngTryBooking proudly
supports charities by donating back all booking fees.