[insightsa] Re: MAC assistance

  • From: jeff parker <jeparker64@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: insightsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 07:54:59 +1000

Hi, I’m not living in SA however I subscribe to this list as some great
information comes forward.
I used to belong to the VIP list but I was badgered by one particular person I
have unsubscribed from that list.
This was really unfortunate as I enjoyed that list very much but thanks for the
info.
I was just hoping someone on this list may have been able to assist.
Kind regards Jeff

On 3 Oct 2015, at 7:20 am, Elina Dalziel <edlohs@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi there Jeff

Are you here in Adelaide ? if so assistance on Apple computers is provided
by Gilliam at the RSB - Royal Society for the Blind - Gillian is terrific -
she can also set up your computer to hers in the office and remote diagnose…

The phone number at the RSB is PH 8417 5600

All the best

Elina Dalziel
Co-moderator
Insightsa

On 2 Oct 2015, at 6:27 am, jeff parker <jeparker64@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:jeparker64@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi all I received an email yesterday so I copied it and pasted it below and
I was hoping someone can let me know what is going on and how to resolve any
issues if needed.
Any advice greatly appreciated as I’m new to mac computers I wasn’t sure
what this email means.
Kind regards Jeff
Our e-mail content detector has just been triggered by a message you sent:
To: ocosa.xml@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ocosa.xml@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu Oct 1 10:22:16 2015

One or more of the attachments (038960844568248.exe,
751446991332432397479982299998.zip) are on
the list of unacceptable attachments for this site and will not have
been delivered.

Consider renaming the files to avoid this constraint.

The virus detector said this about the message:
Report: Report: MailScanner: Executable DOS/Windows programs are dangerous
in email (038960844568248.exe)
Report: No programs allowed (038960844568248.exe)

--
MailScanner
Email Virus Scanner

For all your IT requirements visit: http://www.transtec.co.uk