[insightsa] Leisure Link interviews, App for young children with vision impairment, World Sight Day

  • From: Peter Greco <peter.19.greco@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: insightsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 13:18:34 +1030

I chatted to Phia Damsma, who is creative Director for Sonokids, working on apps to make I-devices more user-friendly for children who are blind or vision impaired.
You can hear Phia's interview, go to
www.rphadelaide.org.au/links/LL1.mp3
Dr. Mohamed Dirani, from the Centre of Eye Research Australia, chatted about the "focus" of World Sight Day, encouraging people to get their eyes tested regularly.
You can hear Dr.  Mohamed's interview, go to
www.rphadelaide.org.au/links/LL2.mp3
Dr.  Mohamed is about 22 minutes in.
I invite you to follow me on Twitter
@sweettweetpeet