[infotech] Re: this time its for real!!

  • From: "Pranav Lal" <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 00:09:43 +0530

Terry,

I am still on the knfb reader review. It is indeed very interesting
especially since I am interested in mobile ocr. The recording is also very
natural so I tend to trust the review more. For example, I would not expect
a slick recording to have a situation where the phone is left with a week
battery!

By the way, the TandT news did not make any mention about your speech
solutions or the audiology services. I want to know more about those in the
infotech way.

I am very pleased about the fact that T&T will be going to Csun and sending
some content for Infotech and the podcast; so this time, will we hear about
the adventures of Brian Hartgen? <grin

Pranav