[infotech] Re: the next edition of Infotech

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 02:31:36 -0000

We have, of course, no guarantee that the issues will be resolved early in
january.  Perhaps we should have a 'quarterly' magazine instead.  You
assured us last time that the magazine would certainly be available for
download by 17 December.  (yes, you did indicate that you'd be extra busy at
that time, but nonetheless you went on to reassure.)