[infotech] Re: the January and February magazine

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <Brian.Hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 17:57:05 -0000

OK, I think it is fairly conclusive, it doesn't work.

Thanks.

Brian Hartgen

Product Development Manager

Freedom Scientific approved script writer

Dolphin Computer Access approved script writer

T&T Consultancy Ltd

Advantage House

Trentham Business Quarter

Bellringer Road

Trentham

Stoke-On-Trent

ST4 8GB

Tel:  01782 644141

Fax: 01782 645135

Web Site, www.tandt-consultancy.com <http://www.tandt-consultancy.com>

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on t-+his e-mail's content. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
then delete the email and any attachments from your system. T&T
Consultancy Ltd have made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and
any attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However,
it cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are
transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail
messages.

Registered in England No. 4098268