[infotech] plextalk pocket (PTP) review?

  • From: william lomas <will.d.lomas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 18:14:01 +0100

        hi all can i obtain brians review of the ptp anywhere?
i'd like one but want to know if now wireless is available can we not just put
PLS files and podcast feed files in to the folders designated?
do we have to use the transfer software all the time?
To contact the list owners, please send a message to
brian.hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list, please send a message to
infotech-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word
unsubscribe
in the subject line.