[infotech] off topic: hotspot clicker installation

  • From: Chamandeep Grover <cmusic789@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 19:56:45 +0000

hello,

I am sorry for the off topic post, however, i am trying to install
hotspot clicker and JSonar to be used with sonar producer edition
version 7.2. I am running the latest build of jaws 11, windows 7 home
premium 64 bit. When i run the installer for both hotspot clicker and
JSonar on the second screen it asks me to select my jaws version, but
there are no versions of jaws on that list. The list is blank. I tried
to just click on next and as expected, got the message asking me to
select a jaws version.

Please could someone suggest any solutions to this problem?

Thank you
Chamandeep
To contact the list owners, please send a message to
brian.hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list, please send a message to
infotech-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word
unsubscribe
in the subject line.