[infotech] audible and the booksense

  • From: william lomas <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 13:46:04 +0000

        hi all, I now own a booksense.
I use a mac primarily but had to activate the booksense xt with the netbook i own. When I transfered a book to the player the file ended up on the flash disk as a card was not in it, in an "audible" folder under audiobooks. I hear that the activation file though is stored in the booksense, and books can be placed anywhere on the unit i.e. a flash disk or an sd card if using the XT unit. brian did you try audible.co.uk books in your preliminary testing?

To contact the list owners, please send a message to
brian.hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list, please send a message to
infotech-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word
unsubscribe
in the subject line.