[infotech] Re: a new radio station launches today

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 17:19:30 +0100

Brian,

Have just checked the Mushroom site and wow it's simplicity itself: I even
accessed it! Smile!

I see names in the presenters section which we all know already!!!

Sounds like it's going to be fun!

Don't ever forget the listeners out there with their requests and all that;
think that's what makes a station for me is the interaction!

"Break a leg" as they  say in showbiz!

Good luck and back to your preparations now let ye!

Thanks

Tony Sweeney
    From: Terry Clasper