[infotech] Re: Twitter

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <Brian.Hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 10:06:13 +0100

Hi Tony

Yes, if you want Tweets in your inbox currently you will need to use
TWInbox with Outlook.

Brian Hartgen

Product Development Manager

Freedom Scientific approved script writer

Dolphin Computer Access approved script writer

T&T Consultancy Ltd

Advantage House

Trentham Business Quarter

Bellringer Road

Trentham

Stoke-On-Trent

ST4 8GB

Tel:  01782 644141

Fax: 01782 645135

Web Site, www.tandt-consultancy.com <http://www.tandt-consultancy.com>

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete the email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy
Ltd have made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are transmitted.
We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail messages.

Registered in England No. 4098268